Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from the Wild West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joined up to keep SageGrouse company and prove there is more than one of us out in NM. I've been detecting all over the wilds of NM as well as the cities since the late 80's and now use an e-trac and F75ltd which I love to hate out here. Found some gold nugget shooting and prospecting back in the day but mostly restrict my hunting to harvesting silver coins and jewelry these days,
Welcome dusty! One thing I like about this forum is how easy it is to post pictures...so please feel free to post away!! Ray
Welcome, Dusty!!! I'm mostly an old coin hunter myself. Look forward to seeing your finds Yes

Joe
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. I am also mainly a coin hunter.
Thanx for the welcome but don't count on many pics from this old dog , I'm definitely one of those techy challenged types. I can surf the web but that's the extent of it.
I did learn how to cut and glue which is a neat thing but for everything else I just yell for the brideHappy

Hey, what's that warning level under the post count?
Is it a danger to be here?
DHS is everywhere!!!!
welcome to the forum.  This site is so easy to use that you will soon be a picture posting animal!!

Sounds like you have some great adventures!!
Hi Dusty ,  welcome aboard  !  Yes
Reference URL's