Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bounty Hunting the alley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-03-2015 10:44 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is something. Now that picture makes it look older. Congatulations again.

I found a hub cap last year and I toss it aside - it was very small so I thought it was a center hub from a newer car but after I researched it - I found out it was from a 1940 ford. I am glad that i took it at the end of the hunt that day. Even though it wasn't worth much - just to have one from that timeframe was cool enough for me -

So your key is even older and that makes it special to you. Very cool!

Yeah that key is awesome to me. Also makes me wonder what else is in the ground over there.
This dilemma plagues most of us on many occasions. If you go back I suggest going a bit slower while swinging the machine and try to listen for the quiet or subtle sounds.
(04-03-2015 01:28 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]This dilemma plagues most of us on many occasions. If you go back I suggest going a bit slower while swinging the machine and try to listen for the quiet or subtle sounds.

Oh yes I will be back there. It seems to be virgin ground.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's