Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First Silver....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Met up with some CA folks (Ron,Mark,Andrew and Jayson) and hit my first silver. Was awesome meeting everyone in person to put faces to avatars/logins Happy
Had a super fun day.
[attachment=527]
Congrats on your first .That's a very nice  Merc especially for  being that year and  not  being all wore down . I know you had a  great  time  hunting with that crew they are all  a bunch of great guys .Yes  Beer
Congrats again on the first silver!!  You will be pulling more silver from SF in no time at all.  Just takes a little time to learn what the SE is saying and your collection will grow pretty quick!!
Way to go on the silver Party Happy Yes I don't think you could've picked a better crew to go out with than Ron & his boys Wink Believe me, you'll never forget digging that merc up! As Ron said, the first of many more to come.

P.S. - Glad some of you are meeting up in person & hunting together. Makes me happy to know the forum is coming together and members are getting the most out of it Happy

Joe
Way to go. Thats what it takes with the explorer...hunting with someone who knows it so you can recognize the deepies and get setting tips. Soon you'll be one with that sucker and pulling silver like crazy.
YESSSSSSSSS First SILVER , and a older Merc. way to go !!!!!!
Very nice dime. Congrats on your first silver.
(08-09-2013 01:10 AM)micahmoore Wrote: [ -> ]Met up with some CA folks (Ron,Mark,Andrew and Jayson) and hit my first silver. Was awesome meeting everyone in person to put faces to avatars/logins Happy
Had a super fun day.

Nice find Dude, my first was a '64 quarter, then I hit two Mercs with a Wheat in between! Still have not pulled them apart, 12 years later!
Reference URL's