Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: No Date SLQ!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out for a couple hours after work. Found a home site with a cellar hole. I think it's been hammered to death and the nail/iron population is like a machine gun. Found a mason jar lid, some pieces of plate like broken dinnerware, some old chunks of iron like from an abandoned car or tractor, etc... Didn't spend a lot of time there but will go back just for fun.

Moved to another area (it's amazing how fast you can detect when you forgot your cigarettes in the truck a half mile away) Found 2 more shotgun Brass and this little lady just before a storm rolled in and cut me off at the knees.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!!
ODF\Ed - terrific find, congratulations! She is a beauty for sure.
Nice! Love standing liberty quarters! Congrats!
Great quarter Ed. I'm working a spot like that too. It's where I got the hood ornament and Model T key. Those are my best finds so far. The iron is tough. I need one of them F19s. I got in a short hunt today. Remembered my smokes, but forgot my water bottle and it was 82 degrees. Good thing it was just a 2 hour hunt.
Nice coin..hard to find!
Nice find Ed. Love those SLQ's, date or no date. Gerry
Another big silver,Congrats!
Nice save Ed Yes

Don't see those pop outta the ground too often these days!

Beer
Hey now!!! Nice score, Ed Yes I see you're doing a bang up job on the silver for 2015...especially the big stuff Beer

Joe
Thanks Joe! Been concentrating on the old spots in the woods. Think I'm getting it together. Wasn't paying attention to the blips in the tone. Am trying harder now.

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's