Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A Rosie for #17 & Wheats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2.5 hours after work. A large and quiet little local woodsy spot for a lot of glue sniffing and beer drinking yielded a Rosie for #17 FTY. Place is overrun with raspberry vines in the open areas and big pine trees for shade, and littered with signals of all types of "Hide from the parents." and get yourself skunked at the park! It's a bottle cap paradise!

Second spot I found three wheats in the same hole. Was approached by a young woman who had been jogging who asked if I had seen anybody near the area as her purse was stolen out of her car. Rangers showed up and I told them what I saw from the woods, three teens laughing/giggling and running down a path alongside the woods a good 200 feet away but it didn't relate to where she had her car parked.

Found a lot of clad and just plain junk. Got a lot of weird signals today, dug some of them and they turned out to be those flipping copper memorials. Oh, and I found another tree with 5 memorials and 2 zincolns, which makes it the 8th tree I've found with that guys marker.

Went home, walked the dog, continued laundry, ate something, and here I am!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
Hello ODF\Ed, nice finds and I am sure you enjoyed getting out. Glad that you tried to help that women - too bad but you have to lock up even for a moment.
(04-14-2015 09:31 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ODF\Ed, nice finds and I am sure you enjoyed getting out. Glad that you tried to help that women - too bad but you have to lock up even for a moment.

Thanks Tony! Crazy thing is that I parked the truck along the sloped roadside about 500 feet from the parking area and where nobody with a car would dare to park because of clearance. And I left my drivers side window wide open and the truck unlocked, which I never do in a parking area. In the Cleveland area parks there are signs all over that say "Park your Junk in the Trunk", referring of course to not leaving valuables in plain sight. She was a 20 something young lady and very worried. The Ranger was cool. When I saw him walking in my direction I started walking toward him. Gave him the scoop and showed him my finds. Cool dude! Great day and you had one too I saw! HH Man! Night Night now. Up at 6 am!

Ed/ODF
Nice finds Ed. Better start locking up.
Nice Round up their . I love this Hobbie
Congratulations on the silver!!
Good finds and a good story to boot Ed. Congrats on the silver.
Thank you everyone! Charging the batteries for backup tomorrow. Gotta go get em!

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's