Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A first for me and a double V and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Joe and Ray.
Nice "V"s Will. A couple of weeks ago I found one. My first in many years.
Will , you will love the Nel Sharpshooter. Rarely do I switch out for the bigger coil. Congrats on the finds. Looks like you had a blast.
(04-27-2015 10:33 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Will , you will love the Nel Sharpshooter. Rarely do I switch out for the bigger coil. Congrats on the finds. Looks like you had a blast.

I have only used this coil once and I think you're right. It's the perfect medium between the small and large coils. I didn't get a chance to get out diggin this past weekend. Too much other stuff going on. I should have time this weekend and I think I'm gonna head back to the same spot. I think this may be the year of the V.
(04-28-2015 06:02 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2015 10:33 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Will , you will love the Nel Sharpshooter. Rarely do I switch out for the bigger coil. Congrats on the finds. Looks like you had a blast.

I have only used this coil once and I think you're right. It's the perfect medium between the small and large coils. I didn't get a chance to get out diggin this past weekend. Too much other stuff going on. I should have time this weekend and I think I'm gonna head back to the same spot. I think this may be the year of the V.

Good luck this weekend. Maybe you have me rethinking coils!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's