Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: new username (was dangitbobby)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...decided to change my username to one im going to use as my "alias" on all sites as well as my youtube channel. Dig Dug used to be one of my favorite games when I was a kid and the name sounds metal detecting related lol. Just wanted to throw it out there so you know
Thanks! I used to be Old Pirate at Findmall. Changed that to ODF a while back. Good luck with the new handle!!

Ed
(04-28-2015 08:41 PM)DigDugNY Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys...decided to change my username to one im going to use as my "alias" on all sites as well as my youtube channel. Dig Dug used to be one of my favorite games when I was a kid and the name sounds metal detecting related lol. Just wanted to throw it out there so you know

Here's a toast to new beginnings Yes I like the new handle Yes

Joe
Definitely easier to keep up with when all of your usernames are the same on all sites.
Dang it Bobby! Now you're confusing me. Cool name.
Haha thanks guys. I like it. I swear I will keep it as this. I got a friend working on an avatar photo for me as well...so that should be changing soon also
Dig Dug DangitBobby - whatever you say is ok with me....good luck.
Thank you...now I just need to get out there and detect
Yes Cool name!
Reference URL's