Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #26 an SLQ, Flat Buttons, Buff, Wheat, Pigeon Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And another heavy metal!! Went out for 3.5 hours after work. Hot one today. Took a wet towel wrapped around my neck.

Found the pick, # 2 FTY. Left it there also. A little bigger than the first one. Then ran across the SLQ, Wheat and Buff in that order about 6 inches from each other. And this is in the boonies folks!

Then about 1000 feet away following the side area of an old wagon road, I hit the two flat buttons. These are my first ever flat buttons I've found detecting. I am certain there are more at that spot but my battery was running low and I wanted to keep on trekking.

Then the bird tag from a racing pigeon. I'll look up the tags' numbers and get a date later. Has to be from the Akron area. Looks the same as the last one I found about 70 miles away.

Anyway I had a great time out there, the bugs weren't too bad and the temp was about 86 but the humidity was only around 40 so it wasn't an ass ache to detect. I did cover a lot of ground though and this is in the surrounding area of where I found that 16 Merc yesterday!

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting

Ed/ODF
Nice digs Ed Yes

Gotta be some OLD coins around where you found those flats!

HH

Beer
Congratulations on the flat buttons!Beer
Looks like you had a great day.
And the goodies keep coming ODF. Sweet finds.
Great digs Ed. I like them buttons.
Geez, you're lighting it up out there! Got me beat, haven't even been able to hunt in a week. Beautiful SLQ, and in awesome shape, too, Ed Yes

Joe
(05-12-2015 04:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, you're lighting it up out there! Got me beat, haven't even been able to hunt in a week. Beautiful SLQ, and in awesome shape, too, Ed Yes

Joe

Thanks Joe!

It'll slow down quite a bit from this point on. I'm going to have to go to the grass and I am not too crazy about digging clad all afternoon. I've eaten the silver bug and it's gotten me pretty spoiled. There are still a couple of places I can hit in the woods but the undergrowth is heating up and I'll be outta business in no time, probably another week. This should give you plenty of time to catch up. I am simply amazed that you have all that silver out there yet in the parks. Good luck with your hunts!

Ed/ODF
Your killing it dude!!
Hello ODF\Ed your like a magnet for thosed Standing Libertys...must be your third or forth one, congratulations on all of your finds.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's