Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Breaking News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This just in. You know what Tom Brady's favorite band is?
Air Supply
(05-12-2015 11:37 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]This just in. You know what Tom Brady's favorite band is?
Air Supply

Ha, pretty good!

Joe
(05-12-2015 04:08 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015 11:37 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]This just in. You know what Tom Brady's favorite band is?
Air Supply

Ha, pretty good!

Joe

Uhhhh... who's Tom Brady?

Ed/ODF
(05-12-2015 08:18 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2015 04:08 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
Air Supply

Ha, pretty good!

Joe

Uhhhh... who's Tom Brady?

Ed/ODF

Ed. You joke right?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Will. I'm a huge football fan. Draftnik too. I know all the players in college and pros. Football is my other hobby and that right there is funny as hell. "Air Supply"
(05-12-2015 09:14 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Will. I'm a huge football fan. Draftnik too. I know all the players in college and pros. Football is my other hobby and that right there is funny as hell. "Air Supply"

Yeah it's a good one. I actually heard it on the radio this morning. Billy Gardell told it. Football is my favorite sport too. It gets us yinzers through the winter.
Look, no doubt the Pats are one of - if not THE - best teams of all times, but I don't like them for the same reason I hate the Skankee's, ENTITLEMENT. They think they own all of the damn NFL due to their money & past performance, and throw their weight around accordingly. Screw them, Brady & that anorexic chick he's shacked up with, too. Go Jets! Lol

Joe
New England Paid Cheaters
that is a bunch of hot air - plenty of people cheat in sports - he just got caught
(05-12-2015 09:51 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Look, no doubt the Pats are one of - if not THE - best teams of all times, but I don't like them for the same reason I hate the Skankee's, ENTITLEMENT. They think they own all of the damn NFL due to their money & past performance, and throw their weight around accordingly. Screw them, Brady & that anorexic chick he's shacked up with, too. Go Jets! Lol

Joe

I wish I had an anorexic chick that made 40 mil a year. As it is I'll have my wife who is a beautician and makes a little less. Tongue

(05-13-2015 08:20 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]that is a bunch of hot air - plenty of people cheat in sports - he just got caught

If you ain't cheating , you ain't trying huh Tony ? They don't care. The nfl isn't gonna take the title from them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's