Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some of my other england finds silver and bronze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So awesome!!! Gorgeous long cross. The ring and key are absolutely incredible!
(05-16-2015 12:08 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Those are old English coins 12th to 14th  century some are long crosses and the bigger one is a half groat  what ever that means. I am sure the romans were gone by then
Yeah you're right it was actually Tudor ish times so Henry VII,Henry VIII, Elizabeth I etc etc they're silver and hardcore detectorists get excited when they find ONE,steveo and you found a MEDIEVAL RING that only a handful of exist also that Celtic silver and gold,the gold alone is what most detectorists only dream of, in fact that's on my list but the silver is even rarer, probably worth several thousand dollars! Well done!
WoW = love the hammereds Yes

That bronze key thing is badazz man!

Definitely looks like a great time BeerBeer
Thanks everyone, although these were last years finds they were really good. Didn't get picture of my hammered this year but as soon as I get some pictures I will post them. As a update on the medieval ring The British museum actually 2 of them want to purchase it they say it is from 1200 to 1500.
Even though it was last years finds they are still bad ass! Pretty cool museums want to purchase the ring from you. That's damn old. As said before...best of luck in 2017!
(04-08-2016 10:38 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, although these were last years finds they were really good. Didn't get picture of my hammered this year but as soon as I get some pictures I will post them. As a update on the medieval ring The British museum actually 2 of them want to purchase it they say it is from 1200 to 1500.
How much they offering? They're pretty rare so don't accept 100 or 200 dollars, only accept thousands or sell it to a collector! Great finds! Gl and hh!
(04-09-2016 06:30 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2016 10:38 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, although these were last years finds they were really good. Didn't get picture of my hammered this year but as soon as I get some pictures I will post them. As a update on the medieval ring The British museum actually 2 of them want to purchase it they say it is from 1200 to 1500.
How much they offering? They're pretty rare so don't accept 100 or 200 dollars, only accept thousands or sell it to a collector! Great finds! Gl and hh!

The ring they want to buy is broken and only a 1/3 of it was found they pretty much have you over a barrel. because when they want it they keep it and do there process which could take up to 4 years. They haven't even made a offer yet. you can protest after they make a offer but normally doesn't help. The writing on the ring says Jesus of Nazareth or at least that's what they say. I guess it was a pretty common saying in the days
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's