Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F19, Old Home Site and New Predator Piranha Shovels 1st Finds ;-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

picked up a Predator Piranha Shovel after my original Ground Shark of 10 yrs finally gave out and snapped No

Coulda been worked on/saved but I've been wanting a different style/better one since these came out like 2 yrs ago. Mine was the original Lesche Ground Shark and was the only model/style available back in 2005 but it really was the best thing since sliced bread back in that day! lol

This one is leaps and bounds better for diggin holes "fast" though - that's why I pulled the trigger for it Big Grin

Took it out to an old homesite today for a spin where they just started to excavate/site prep for building and figured I'd better hit it now before it's too late.

[Image: PredatorDigs%201_zpswnosfrvf.jpg]

[Image: PredatorDigs%202_zpsoo01uo7m.jpg]

[Image: PredatorDigs%203_zps5nhjdqxm.jpg]

[Image: PredatorDigs%204_zpssvg9dtag.jpg]
Cool finds MRH and nice sacred heart gold ring! Great shovel too! Like the wrap!!

ODF
Nice shovel. Do they come with those foot pads or did you add those? Cool digs too.
(06-03-2015 07:41 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shovel. Do they come with those foot pads or did you add those? Cool digs too.

Foot pads are additions Will

all predator shovels come with the option to add them for $10 ea

they do help a LOT - that's why I added them to the order Big Grin
MRH does that shovel make it easy to dig a plug type hole ? I've been eyeing that shovel for a while and been waiting to see some reviews. It will most likely be my next purchase. What made you choose the Piranha over say the Ranger ? I have the Ground Shark and I love it for poppin coins.
(06-04-2015 06:42 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]MRH does that shovel make it easy to dig a plug type hole ? I've been eyeing that shovel for a while and been waiting to see some reviews. It will most likely be my next purchase. What made you choose the Piranha over say the Ranger ? I have the Ground Shark and I love it for poppin coins.

Yes Kajunman

that's the exact reason I bought the Piranha

it does a great job at diggin plug type holes in a hurry (1/2 the time/work compared to the ground shark)

that's why I didn't fix the ground shark and bought this one instead.

My buddy has one of these Piranha's and I've watched him out dig me a 1000 times as for "speed" and less "work" in doing so and I was tired of it! lol Not him out diggin me but me having to dig and dig and dig to get a plug cut and taking so much time to do so too.

The "Ranger" is the exact same shovel except it has a "D" style handle instead of the "T" style this (the Piranha) one has... I prefer T handles VS D style...
Thanks for the info MRH. I appreciate it. Never see them for sale in the used section of the classifieds. So they must be a terrific digger.
Thats a bad ass shovel, seriously I want one.Beer
Reference URL's