Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: ***NEW CONTEST*** 7/7/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK , enough is enough , everybody out of the pool!!!!!
I'm declaring an end with a 5 way tie because I admit I got myself in too deep and can't handle it. The last story from NM was true and the next thing will be someone posting about the poor guy they arrested in Southern NM and gave him two forced colonoscopies looking for drugs in his alimentary canal....like they could've missed them first time. Prize points to be distributed evenly as participation point instead.( in light of today''s tendency for political correctness where no one comes in second)
Joe will have to determine how you need to handle your generous offer. Happy

Bigtony,
I hope you're not too big because I screwed up and double clicked the donate button with PittsburgWill and gave him your share and now I'm out of points. You can either carry a grudge or wait until I can accrue enough credit to square it up with you. If there's a keyboard and a computer involved , I can screw it up!!
I'll take care of all the winners, Dusty, no problem. That was fun, very nice of you to offer up your personal coins. I don't get off topic much, but due to the extreme heat here and no detecting, I have to keep active somehow or risk losing what few marbles I have left!

Joe
I forwarded the 200 over to Bigtony. No worries.
Thanks, Will Yes We have to make sure Big T gets his coins. Last guy that stiffed Tony, they found him rolled up in a carpet stuffed in the trunk of a Caddy Bandit
Thank you Dusty! (and Will for the forward).

And a big thank you to Joe for going along with this crazy contest!

Anyway, I should tell you Joe n Dusty that I retired from that stuff....I now baby sit grandchildren three to four days a week.
Thanks for the coins guys.
Thanks for the coins , saving for that new digger .
Thanks again for the coins, I am saving for a neat new jewelry scale, I can't wait to get it!
you guys must really be desparate
(07-09-2015 09:38 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]you guys must really be desparate

I know I am!!! It's too damn hot to hunt here, and feel like I'm living in the real life Cuckoo's Nest. Nurse Ratchet!!! Tongue

Joe
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's