Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not Much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Critical Error. I went back to where I got that nice brooch the other day, and put the small coil on as it was fairly trashy there, although only in one main area. I used the Sun-Ray 5", but the area didn't turn up any old coins or relics aside from the kids badge below. So, I had to mosey on over to the main area, where there isn't any trash, but targets are normally deep - starting at around 5 or 6", however...

I didn't bring the stock coil with me Headbang Which means I had to use the damn 5" coil all day, in depth critical spots. PLUS, the ground was severely dry No I was lucky if I was retrieving targets at 3 or 4" today.

Did manage to snag the badge though, in the trashy area where I scored the brooch, so the day wasn't a total wash...but close! Tongue

It says; "Junior G-Men of America". As you can see, I unfolded it, as it came out of the hole bent, and if I bend it again, it'll probably snap in two.

Joe
Cool G man badge Joe!

I found one like 2 yrs ago -- a little different than yours

Yer officially a crime fighting G man now Big Grin

Those dudes were cool - they had "Tommy Guns" to fight the mobster dudes!
Cool find Joe! If you don't use a real small coil that often I hope you remembered to slow down the swing a bit. Seems to make a lot of difference for me.

ODF
That is a terrific find, congratulations! Very cool
Great find Joe, here is a link with more infor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_G-Men
(07-16-2015 10:40 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Great find Joe, here is a link with more infor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_G-Men

Great find Joe, now i have to cal you " G Man Joe"
These items you will never find in the Netherlands
What, now your a G-man. COOL! Nice find!
Way to go Joe. I would take that badge all day.
Awesome badge. Too bad about having the wrong coil on for the job. I know from your videos that you do dig some deep coins. I wouldn't want to use a coil that was only getting 3-4" either in most situations.
Reference URL's