Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi all,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry I haven't tried this earlier in my travels, History is interesting to me and the technology can be challenging so bear with my questions as I try to get up to speed with this new found hobby.
 Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the forum what machine are you using and terrain do you usually hunt turf ,beach, or water? Looking forward to seeing your finds.
(07-28-2015 11:41 PM)C Scan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry I haven't tried this earlier in my travels, History is interesting to me and the technology can be challenging so bear with my questions as I try to get up to speed with this new found hobby.
 Thank you in advance.

As Redd asked, do you have a detector yet, or will you be purchasing one soon?

Hopefully, we can help you with any questions you have. Don't feel shy or intimidated, as each of us here was new to this hobby at one time, too, so ask any treasure hunting questions you'd like.

A quick warning: Most who attempt this hobby either get very frustrated, and drop out quickly, or fall in love with this stuff. If you fall in love with it, it can become VERY addicting Yes

Let us know if we can help, and welcome aboard!

Joe
Welcome from just south of Houston Tx.

This is as rewarding a hobby as there is. Stick with it.
Welcome from NE Ohio!
Welcome to the forum. I hear you on the technology. I just got a new stereo reciever. These things are like computers now.
welcome to the forum cscan
Reference URL's