Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello To ALL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Mr.G. Living in Tallahassee Fl.& about to retire & take to the road for more treasure hunting. Love those gems, minerals & unexpected finds of any kind. I am still in the decision making stage as to what equipment to use as my "swinging" will be on the beach, dry & wet, old mines & tailing piles, old farms & fields and ghost towns. I also plan to spend more time panning .... I am looking for a local or state club to join.  Let me say Thank You in advance to any & all help that comes my way from more experienced members that wish to share !?! ~
Garrett At Gold, Minelab Explorer series! Welcome from NE Ohio! Be looking forward to seeing your finds!

ODF
Welcome aboard, you're going to love getting deeper into this hobby Yes

Joe
Welcome Mr G. Sounds like you may need a couple of machines. Nothing wrong with that. A man can never have to many toys.
welcome G, try the used classifieds - you might just pick up a good machine
Welcome to the forum G. Sounds like you're going to have some fun times. Like others said you will need 2 or more different detectors for the different applications you speak of. There are many to choose from. Do some research and don't take a big detector dealers word for it.
Welcome from New Jersey Mr.G!
RJ Yes
Reference URL's