Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: railroad lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit an old depot this morning, this was the best find.
Those old locks are bad @$$ !!

Congrats on a cool find!

Ron
That is real nice. I found an RFD lock on an old rairoad bed once. It's definitely not as old as that one.
That's a killer piece, Ray! Yes I'm guessing it must be loaded with iron at these olde depots, yes? Are you using the Vista at these spots?

Joe
Nice find  Ray ! Yes
Started with the vista...too much big iron, vista works best in nails, so went to at pro. Got some wheats and other usual stuff too.
(08-25-2013 07:40 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Got some wheats and other usual stuff too.

Super, send the wheats to me, so I can then send them to Will in Pittsburgh!

Joe
Haha, actually gave them and a date nail to the guy that took me...he's gives the stuff to property owner
(08-25-2013 08:12 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013 07:40 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Got some wheats and other usual stuff too.

Super, send the wheats to me, so I can then send them to Will in Pittsburgh!

Joe

I'll have a collection of wheats in no time. I want to get the ones I have out and see what dates and how many I have. I know my oldest is 1910.
Love finding those old R/R locks. Hope one day there will be an old box attached to the lock. Great find !
Reference URL's