Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Contest - Drawing 9/30/2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, we just launched an exciting new contest, and this one is going to be a bit different Happy

The contest will be hosted on our Facebook page, and is real simple to enter. You can find our page, here: https://www.facebook.com/TreasureClassifieds

Simply look for the post about the contest on our timeline, it's the first one on the page. *MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES, LOCATED ABOVE THE PHOTO* It is very similar to another contest we held awhile back.

If you don't have a FB page, apologies, that's the only way to enter. If you do, it must CLEARLY be YOUR page, which is pretty easy to decipher.

Prizes are a Minelab PRO-FIND Pinpointer, and a cool Silver & Gold Testing Kit.

Have some fun with it, AND GOOD LUCK Yes

P.S. - My buddy Al, and sometimes Gil, know FB MUCH better than I. I use their accounts to post occasionally, as they handle the social stuff for me, so, please do not ask me intricate questions about FB, as I probably DON'T have the answers, lol.

Joe
You will notice a big purple LSU on my page , jus sayin.
(08-31-2015 04:04 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]You will notice a big purple LSU on my page , jus sayin.

Cool beans, Kajun. If you want an extra entry, just share the post. Or, at least I hope that's how Al set it up, lol. I'll go take a look now...

Joe
(08-31-2015 04:04 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]You will notice a big purple LSU on my page , jus sayin.

What old finds are you referring to? I've only been out detecting maybe 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months! Lol Sad

I'm like a Navy Seal sniper, just scoping out my target (Fall season) and will pull the trigger then. And it better be good, ODF, Leo, you and pretty much everyone else is kickin my rear end so far this year! Beer

Joe
Well I was referring to having a finds contest. It would be real hard for one of us down here to win that kind of contest. And to be honest , Jack would win every time. LOL.

ODF and Leo are in another league on this site. I found a rosie yesterday and I'm not even gonna post it. It's embarrassing compared to what those guys find. At least I found a good amount of clad to add to the collection.
(08-31-2015 05:16 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was referring to having a finds contest. It would be real hard for one of us down here to win that kind of contest. And to be honest , Jack would win every time. LOL.

ODF and Leo are in another league on this site. I found a rosie yesterday and I'm not even gonna post it. It's embarrassing compared to what those guys find. At least I found a good amount of clad to add to the collection.

Yeah, it's a bit of a downer coming home with only one prize, but, hey, it's better than getting skunked Yes Post way Beer Believe me, you guy are lucky just to be getting out!

Joe
Joe I haven't hardly been the last couple of months. I work all of the time. Had a couple of days off so I spent Saturday trying to learn my F75. It was the first extended hunt I've been able to take it on. I went to an old school field that's been hunted a lot. But because it's been hunted so much its pretty clean. I found about 26 dimes. All deep ones. It gave me an opportunity to detect and get the feel for my machine. It was a lot of fun. One thing I learned about the 75 is....it will take me a long ,  long time to figure it out.
Got my picks in. Yes
Anyone of the prizes will be okay Thanks
Reference URL's