Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #59 & an 1893 IH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same woods but only two hours because I got soaked like a rat on a sinking ship with a real heavy 1/2 hour downpour. Even the trees didn't help. Also found some real strange things near the IH which I'll post in What is It?, later!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Man am I tired!

ODF
Hello ODF\Ed, silver coin hunter - should be your handle these days. Congratulations and I hope # 60 is a 1921 merc! or STLQ full date and details!
That is a cool old area and in need of more detecting. Best of luck after you dry out and change your shoes.....

I hit two constrution sites where I found stuff before but was only able to rescue a 1953d wheat cent. Still had fun and glad I went.
(09-19-2015 09:07 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ODF\Ed, silver coin hunter - should be your handle these days. Congratulations and I hope # 60 is a 1921 merc! or STLQ full date and details!
That is a cool old area and in need of more detecting. Best of luck after you dry out and change your shoes.....

I hit two constrution sites where I found stuff before but was only able to rescue a 1953d wheat cent. Still had fun and glad I went.

Thank you Tony! I was wet. Trying to hide under the big trees didn't work. Had the cover on the machine JIC! 53 Wheat is still an awesome find and promises more. That's how I go at it some days. The wheats lead me to the silver! Yes

ODF
Ed, any way you can stop posting, or maybe slow it down some? You're making us East coast guys look BAD! Chuckle

Man, that is a DEADLY spot. Do you have even a roundabout total so far of all the silver out of there?

Are you still wearing the bug net, or have the cooler temps drove off all of the critters?

Congrats, you are DESTROYING IT!!!

Joe
Great coins Ed. I love when the first 2 digits are 18.
Hey Joe

Ed's makin us ALL look bad = it ain't just you east coast guys!

Nice digs Ed Yes

Beer
(09-19-2015 09:45 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, any way you can stop posting, or maybe slow it down some? You're making us East coast guys look BAD! Chuckle

Man, that is a DEADLY spot. Do you have even a roundabout total so far of all the silver out of there?

Are you still wearing the bug net, or have the cooler temps drove off all of the critters?

Congrats, you are DESTROYING IT!!!

Joe
Joe,

I do occasionally wear the bug net if there's no wind. But the skeeters took a pretty good hit when we had that drought like weather the last four or five weeks.

I think this is 29 silvers from that area. I'd have to go back over my photo's and do a count but that's pretty close.

And you guys should stop complaining and relish in the unmitigatable glory of discovery! Chuckle

Besides, I know when Fall really comes you guys are going to kill me dead! So I'm doing my best to try and do an advanced catch up with all of you!! I mean, do you know any detectorist's out there that have "named" all the deer they see, everyday! Chuckle

Good luck you guys!! Here comes Fall!!!Yes

Ed/ODF

(09-19-2015 10:21 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Joe

Ed's makin us ALL look bad = it ain't just you east coast guys!

Nice digs Ed Yes

Beer

Ditto to you too Wayne!! Yes
Reference URL's