Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt class and pin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went for a short hunt, found a clad nickel, clad Rosie a 1946 wheat, and a Presbyterian Sunday school pin. Not bad for 3 hours.....
That's pretty good. The last wheat I found was in my pocket change. Last week.
Takes time to get used to a machine but nice hunt Pa! The more you use it the better it gets!!!

ODF
good finds those pins are cool
Thanks guys. Appreciate all the positive feed back. Ed you were so right about the pinpointer. Found some items just under the dirt and the daughter had a blast with it. Next week I am hitting an old park that use to be a boyscout camp way back in time. Should prove to be interesting!!
(10-11-2015 08:10 PM)Padiggydirt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. Appreciate all the positive feed back. Ed you were so right about the pinpointer. Found some items just under the dirt and the daughter had a blast with it. Next week I am hitting an old park that use to be a boyscout camp way back in time. Should prove to be interesting!!

BOY SCOUT CAMP! Yes I know where you live!!! Chuckle Man Pa, those are great sites when you can find them. Sleep in your clothes in a bedroll, somebody blows revalee and you got five minutes to line up. Bedrolls flipped and silver coins go flying all over the place. Whoooo hoo, a detectorists dream!!! Yes GOOD LUCK!

ODF
Ya, I'm hitting that on my own. Want to take my time on it and spend the day there. NOT going to be a short hunt on this one....Anyone in the area is welcome to join though!!! PM me and we can figure it out!
Hello Padigger, you did well and your daughter had fun too, terrific.

Good luck at the boyscout site
Yes she did. I would find them. She would digvthe best she could and roll out the plug then carefully sort through the dirt with the pinpointer and her fingers. She gets all the credit for the wheatie,then she saw a grub and ....well you know...lol
Great hunt, I too find a lot of catholic/sunday school pins. Congrats on rescuing some great keepers Wink

Joe
Reference URL's