Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Kemper here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That was beyond short lived. Wish I knew why people are that way. Like you I try to find the good in people, just some people ya can't find it....
I kept mum, mouth zippered when I saw that he just joined. Hoping he may have changed as well................ he was given the chance.
(11-01-2015 10:35 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]I kept mum, mouth zippered when I saw that he just joined. Hoping he may have changed as well................ he was given the chance.

I won't go so far as to say one cannot change the stripes of a zebra, but it's incredibly difficult. More the exception, versus the rule. Lesson learned Yes

Joe
Thanks for protecting this forum's integrity. I am new here and I have really enjoyed reading all the posts. It is nice to see the friendships shared by the members and their willingness to help and support each other and at the same time promote the hobby. A number of other sites I previewed didn't measure up to this one.
I agree Shadeseeker! I see and feel it too! Heart
Don't know anything about this person, but glad you were on the lookout. Keep it real Life's too short for the BS.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's