Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My Best Silver Day Ever!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice work on all the finds! To think all that stuff is in your yard is simply mind boggling!! Congrats on all! And when you dig a plug you really don't fool around!! LOL

Ed/ODF
BRADY!!! BACK IN THE SADDLE!!! WOW, what a smokin hunt!!!!! Beautiful buckles, and an exquisite trime/3 center Yes I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that round thing you found is a crotal bell. Did you clean it up? If so, should have cut-out groves on the bottom, and you might even be able to here the ball inside, if you rattle it. If it's not, maybe a knob of some sort, but it appeared to be a crotal on the video. Crotals are pretty rare, and come in a variety of shapes/sizes/designs.

So thrilled to see you digging again, and glad the Mobius is working great for you. Just a tip...There's a way you can change the color balance of the camera to get it more precise. I've never done it on mine though, as it's easier to do on a PC, and I use a mac. Not needed, as the Mobius videos look damn good even in the stock mode, but the option is there if you ever want/need it.

I see you're using the AT now, what's the verdict?

Fantastic hunt, bud Happy

P.S. - I want to buy your house, lol.

Joe
Congrat on some cool relics and a couple awesome silver coins!!

I love the feeling when you find something, you think it is good but your simply not sure. then you get confirmation and you get all excited again!!

Fantastic!! Yes

Ron
You are one hell of a relic hunter, man I learned something with your video, thanks and congratulations!
Congratulations! Nice finds for sure. Appreciate you capturing it on video for us. The poor folks that get frozen in this winter, will need to watch all these videos over and over to survive. Hope you find a lot more!
(11-11-2015 08:06 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Nice finds for sure. Appreciate you capturing it on video for us. The poor folks that get frozen in this winter, will need to watch all these videos over and over to survive. Hope you find a lot more!

I'll be one of them poor folk!!! Tongue

Joe
(11-11-2015 10:09 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work on all the finds! To think all that stuff is in your yard is simply mind boggling!! Congrats on all! And when you dig a plug you really don't fool around!! LOL

Ed/ODF

Thanks friend!

(11-11-2015 01:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]BRADY!!! BACK IN THE SADDLE!!! WOW, what a smokin hunt!!!!! Beautiful buckles, and an exquisite trime/3 center Yes I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that round thing you found is a crotal bell. Did you clean it up? If so, should have cut-out groves on the bottom, and you might even be able to here the ball inside, if you rattle it. If it's not, maybe a knob of some sort, but it appeared to be a crotal on the video. Crotals are pretty rare, and come in a variety of shapes/sizes/designs.

So thrilled to see you digging again, and glad the Mobius is working great for you. Just a tip...There's a way you can change the color balance of the camera to get it more precise. I've never done it on mine though, as it's easier to do on a PC, and I use a mac. Not needed, as the Mobius videos look damn good even in the stock mode, but the option is there if you ever want/need it.

I see you're using the AT now, what's the verdict?

Fantastic hunt, bud Happy

P.S. - I want to buy your house, lol.

Joe

Thanks for the support Joe, I will have to post some pic's in the "what is it" forum of the brass ball piece, not a bell but? The Mobius is working great, well sort of... it had to be returned and replaced once, but the guys at spy tec inc. were great to work with on that so no problems. 

As for the AT Pro... LOVE IT!!! I will say I would have gone with a minelab safari if I didn't live around so much saltwater, but in that price range, and my surroundings the AT Pro was the best and most obvious choice. I have no regrets!
Thanks again Joe!

(11-11-2015 02:20 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrat on some cool relics and a couple awesome silver coins!!

I love the feeling when you find something, you think it is good but your simply not sure.  then you get confirmation and you get all excited again!!

Fantastic!! Yes

Ron

Thanks for watching Ron, I sure wish I could find one of those tongue buckles that you are always finding. I don't see those around here, but would love to find one. Take care friend!

(11-11-2015 02:28 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You are one hell of a relic hunter, man I learned something with your video, thanks and congratulations!

Thanks for watching Big T!Beer

(11-11-2015 08:06 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Nice finds for sure. Appreciate you capturing it on video for us. The poor folks that get frozen in this winter, will need to watch all these videos over and over to survive. Hope you find a lot more!

I hunt year round down here in Virginia man, I will keep you entertained this winter if I can. Thanks for watching friend!
AWESOME!!!!!
Great video and nice finds! I'll go half with digger on the house/land
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's