Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Want to wish everyone, each of our fine members, a happy turkey day, with all the trimmings. It's been a long year with lots of good laughs, great finds, and interesting exchanges of information. Hope you enjoy the holiday, and give thanks for all we have.

For many of us, sadly, the detecting season will be ending soon, but I'd rather look at it as a new beginning for next year, 2016. I'll be hunkered down in my home like the rest of you in cold weather states, soon, and I'll be right here ready to B.S. with all of you guys. That, and seeing all of the finds from the warmer state fellas, will get us through the cold, snowy winter Yes

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Happy

Joe
Yikes! I'm a Vegetarian!! Wink 

Just kidding, no offense to Vegetarians, we wish them the best tofu or salad ever! 

Thank you Joe! I wish you and your family Peace, Happiness during this Thanksgiving 

and 

Everyone all this forum!  Get Stuff and burning it off swinging!
Happy thanksgiving Joe and to everyone else! hope you all have a good turkey day and eat tons of good food!

detecting season ending? that happens with metal detecting? Speechless!!!
i'm gonna be out there freezing my ass off all winter...if there is no snow on the ground i'm detecting!
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Eat too much, drink too much (if you want) and watch too much football !!

Then detect your butts off the rest of the weekend while you still can!!

ENJOY!!
A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Eat, drink and be merry with family and friends! Give thanks for the love you hold for family, for what you have and for life itself!

Then go hit the dirt! It's going to be warm as hell out there!

Ed/ODF

I stole this from Bullet Bob last year!
Happy Turkey day, enjoy and relax if you can.
Reference URL's