Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #86 Lonely Merc!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Henpecked and Suzie Homemaker'd until about 2:30pm, I finally rushed (More like RAN) out to do a local park that I avoid because of all the trash. I made up my mind to make the best of it after realizing when I got there that I forgot my phone (which is the camera, and I think forgetting was a Freudian influence against any more housekeeping), and strolled nonchalantly amongst the beeps and nulls looking for high tone squeeks. Found about 60 cents in change, lot of nickels and pull tabs, beaver tails, because I was hoping to hit it big with the gold, but low and behold, toward my trip back to the truck, I get a squeaker that is digitally bouncing all over the place. Second plug, I found it at 8 inches. Nice soil too. You could dig all the way to China if you had to.

I went home happy and looking forward to doing more chores! (And I've got swampland in Florida for you too!)Chuckle

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed/ODF
Silverman strikes again! I'm telling you, and you don't believe me, but I'm telling you, it's because of the tee shirt! Chuckle

Joe
If it's the tee shirt....I need it! Grats on 86 ed. 34 more!

Hh
(11-25-2015 08:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the tee shirt....I need it! Grats on 86 ed. 34 more!

Hh

14 and I'll be the happiest camper on the planet!! Thanks Zach!!

Listen to those tones!!

Ed/ODF
(11-25-2015 08:44 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2015 08:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]If it's the tee shirt....I need it! Grats on 86 ed. 34 more!

Hh

14 and I'll be the happiest camper on the planet!! Thanks Zach!!

Listen to those tones!!

Ed/ODF

OK ok 100 it is then. And I don't blame you haha. 

And I have! Have some stuff to show soon! Old brass frying pan, old license plate, some other house hold items and unknowns
(11-25-2015 08:35 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Silverman strikes again! I'm telling you, and you don't believe me, but I'm telling you, it's because of the tee shirt! Chuckle

Joe

I could lie and tell you it was the T, but you're too good a friend of mine to do that to. I think it was being "Unchained!". The phone not telling me every five minutes, "Excuse me Boss, you have a TEXT MESSAGE!". (We need celery, or fresh carrots or a loaf of fresh bread or some other crap.) I have got to change that setup! I think it was pure, unadulterated FREEDOM!!!!!!!

And thanks!!

Ed/ODF
Nice Merc!
Way cool, 86 is a great number to have congratulations!
Maybe I should leave my phone at home too? I kept getting messages today about more items she forgot to put on the grocery list,
Reference URL's