Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SOME STERLING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off want to say i joined this forum late in the season most post are past digs from this year,,i have been detecting four years started waith a discovery 3300 recently went to the t2 this has been my best detecting season by far
[attachment=6938]  two smallest rings are kiddie gem very collective from 1930_1950 makers mark small arrow
Happy hunting all
Wow!  Great looking rings!  Every one of them are awesome, especially that big honker!
(11-25-2015 10:31 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!  Great looking rings!  Every one of them are awesome, especially that big honker!

Thanks medic
Sweeeet! Found where, tot lots, beach, turf?

Joe
Nice grouping of rings
(11-25-2015 11:26 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sweeeet! Found where, tot lots, beach, turf?

Joe

Most where at my neighbors house heart ring was at the college
Rings galore! Cool finds and glad to see your liking your upgrade to the t2. Hope ya find some more to show!

hh
T2 is a killer on silver if you know how to use it and seems you do Scott! WTG on the past finds with it! It's a deep and very discriminating machine! Good luck for the remainder of the year!

Ed/ODF
Great finds and welcome
Reference URL's