Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: VIDEO of Makro Racer @ The 1840s/50s Stagecoach Stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a video I did using the Makro Racer at the site of an old stagecoach stop where I've recently used both the Etrac and the F19 at. I specifically chose to do this video of this machine because of the site conditions as this is the type of site where this machine is suppose to shine. I filmed over a 2 day period - 1st day was Wedns. Nov. 18th and the 2nd day was yesterday Nov. 26

I'll let the video speak for itself. Thanks for reading/watching and HH

https://youtu.be/D_i5xqubWLU
Nice couple of hunts Wayne! Iron city for sure but when you're in a spot like that you just have to dig everything that sounds good.

Nice catch on what may be a seated. In that condition, it might even be older!!!!!

Thanks for the vid!!!

Ed/ODF
Terrific video, Wayne!!! Nice catch on the oldie Yes So, here's my question...

Of the F15, the Deus & the Racer, which is quickest, and which has the best audio?

The Racer seems to pluck the goodies out of the trash VERY well Happy

Joe
Whoops, meant f19 wayne lol im already on my 4 th beer ...and the day is is stll young!!! Thank god I have turkey to help offset all this thanksgivin liquor!!!

Joe
(11-26-2015 02:04 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Terrific video, Wayne!!! Nice catch on the oldie Yes So, here's my question...

Of the F15, the Deus & the Racer, which is quickest, and which has the best audio?

The Racer seems to pluck the goodies out of the trash VERY well Happy

Joe

Out of all 3 machines you mentioned/listed above Joe

the Deus is hands down the best in audio and speed

the Deus talks to you with a sound all it's own and there's no machine on the open market that can compare to the reactivity of the Deus - even just reactivity level 3 and there's nothing quite on that level of speed/separation (close - even very close) but you still have reactivity 4 and 5 to go on the Deus = insane!

I feel the Racer is a great sniping tool with the OOR 4.5x5" coil installed - that's where/how this machine shines the most/best (I tested that coil extensively for about 2 months) and/but even though Keith's video of the 3 machine shoot out of the Racer, F19 and 705 all with 5x10" elliptical DD coils installed - proved that the Racer has a slight edge over the F19 with that coil installed too - yet still - it's that tiny OOR coil that really makes the machine stand alone (and at the same time) IMO = if you can only have/afford just "1" machine as an all arounder trying to cover multiple hunting scenarios (like coins, relics, jewelry, etc) on the beach, at a park, modern home sites (1940s to present), street tear outs, the local tot lot, etc. etc. then this machine is not for you - it's a "niche" machine no matter what the manufacturer says/how they try to market it - it's does it's best IN heavy iron with the OOR coil installed and where other machines either fail or just can't quite make the grade. It's not an extremely deep machine either = fair depth but not FBS or 705 or F75/T2, or CZ, etc. deep by any means (at least not with the OOR coil or the 5x10" DD)...
GREAT write-up, Wayne Yes So, you're saying that, in your opinion, you believe the Deus is quicker than the F75/T2 platform? They were once the kings of speed/separation. That you would say this is VERY telling.

Not only is the Deus wireless, but the frequencies can be changed, the control box can be taken off the rod, there are lots of updates that are comstantly being released, etc. That's what I would call a solid unit. Only thing missing is...

On the F75/T2 platform, not only does one get the speed/separation, they also get extreme depth. That would complicate a buying decision for me if I ever needed a standalone iron-work unit.

How is the VDI info on the Deus, anywhere even close to comparably dependable as on the Minelabs? On the F75T2's, one pretty much has to dig anything, as the VDI is worthless after a few inches...and that's even without any EMI in the mix. At least that was my experience, anyways.

Joe
(11-26-2015 12:48 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice couple of hunts Wayne! Iron city for sure but when you're in a spot like that you just have to dig everything that sounds good.

Nice catch on what may be a seated. In that condition, it might even be older!!!!!

Thanks for the vid!!!

Ed/ODF

Thanks Ed

but the consensus on the wafer thin coin has now changed and we're starting to think it may be a 1/2 Reale coin

it doesn't measure up to the size of a seated coin in diameter/circumference and is just too thin too

may never know for 100% sure but that's the direction of thinking we've taken on it at this point based on what is telltale of the coin.

HH
MRH, thanks for sharing the informative demos and congratulations on the Reale.
Great video
Nice video and cool finds! Keep em coming! 

Ding ding.

HH
Enjoyed watching the video. Thank you!
Reference URL's