Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Toy Truck with metal detector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't believe it either but while detecting last week three kids came over and were checking me out. They said that a friend had a Toy Metal detector truck that his mom bought him and he used it in a local park. They watched him dig up three dollar coins.
Well, I finally looked it up today and it does exist.......
How many $3 coins did he get?
A friend of mine was looking for a "Space Shuttle" pedal car for his grandson that is enamored with the space stuff but there is no such thing available yet , you can get a detecting truck? Who'd a thunk! I saw a cool thing on the news last night about a guy that mounted his gas powered leaf blower on the kids toy car and the kid was running around the yard doing the leaf blowing for him. Lucky kids today!!!

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/24/one-for-th...r-5523358/
Now I've seen everything. Thank god that's not real, as it would be the last thing I'd need. My fat a$$ is getting bigger by the second Tongue

Joe
(11-26-2015 06:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Now I've seen everything. Thank god that's not real, as it would be the last thing I'd need. My fat a$$ is getting bigger by the second Tongue

Joe

LOL! But it still doesn't do the digging for you. That'll be next year!!! Then "I'll" buy one!!!

Ed/ODF
He found three one dollar US coins - presidents series.

Cool video, thanks.

Yeah, you need a digging partner to help dig right?
Woah....

Putting that on my Christmas list.

I'll let you guy's know how it works Tongue
Zachb, you are a true kid at heart but hey - you can use it in places they don't allow metal detectors
Reference URL's