Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Pretty Ladies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first post. Used an atpro for the past 5 years and decided after much deliberation to get an etrac this past spring. Love the Garrett but I'm glad I got an etrac. Most of my hunting is heavily pounded schools and parks in NE Ohio and the etrac found numerous coins in spots I personally had detected many times in the past. Here are silver coins 100 and 101 found today at a field where an old school was recently torn down. Many schools in my area are being razed and this has opened up opportunities to find coins that were protected by sidewalks and driveways. 

Mark
[attachment=6962][attachment=6963]
Welcome, Akronzig! Any significance to the name? Beautiful silvers, and that's a heck of a tally for the year. Yep, the Minelabs are tough to beat for hunting coins.

Go into our introductory section, and tell us more about yourself. Enjoy yourself Happy

Joe
Thanks Joe. The name is a combination of my nickname-zig and were I live- Akron Ohio. 

Mark
(11-26-2015 07:48 PM)Akronzig Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Joe. The name is a combination of my nickname-zig and were I live- Akron Ohio. 

Mark

That's original Yes

Joe
Great looking ladies and very nice numbers impressive hh
I'm liking that big lady you got there. YesYes
Great hunt!! They are doing that school thing here in the Cleveland area too and I tried but they wouldn't let me through the gates. Liability issues. And I'm a retired union bricklayer for God's sake! Now most of them are done. It's all buried, nicey, nicey. One HS school was built in 1902. Beautiful limestone and brickwork. Tore it down in a week.

Somebody else's history now.

Nice finds! Yes

Ed/ODf
Welcome aboard akronzig! Nice finds,beautiful ladies!! Best of luck on your hunts !
Nice saves! My first 2 years were the E-Trac were amazing for silver finds in all my old pounded parks and schools in central Ohio.
Reference URL's