Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3 hunts and silver in each.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My last few hunts and 2 where with JBexpress. He has not been out in about a year so I took him door knocking. We had some good finds. Last part was a house where we both got a SLQ and both with a date. I find 4 silvers and a Sterling bracelet in this video. Making it #82 silver coins for the year.

Nice video and nice finds. Congrats on your first slq Jb!
Dude, that's great. SLQ's are not easy to find anymore, so appreciate that beauty Yes 3 silvers and a bracelet...I'd be thrilled with that. Do you hunt mostly private yards, or do you also work places like parks, etc.?

Phenomenal job, Wild, and good videoing, too!

Joe
Nice set of hunts Wild!! Congrats on # 82 and a SLQ with an early date!! Yes

Ed/ODF
(11-27-2015 05:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, that's great. SLQ's are not easy to find anymore, so appreciate that beauty Yes 3 silvers and a bracelet...I'd be thrilled with that. Do you hunt mostly private yards, or do you also work places like parks, etc.?

Joe

I hunt private yards and old Mill sites. Only old parks are in Atlanta and they are now off limits to detecting.
(11-27-2015 11:42 PM)WildDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015 05:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, that's great. SLQ's are not easy to find anymore, so appreciate that beauty Yes 3 silvers and a bracelet...I'd be thrilled with that. Do you hunt mostly private yards, or do you also work places like parks, etc.?

Joe

Only old parks are in Atlanta and they are now off limits to detecting.

That sucks!!! But kudos to you for not crying about it, and making lemonade out of lemons Wink

Joe
Terrific video, thanks for sharing and congratulations on your finds!
Nice Digs FriendBeer
Reference URL's