Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #87 Nuther Lonely Merc, (Quack, Quack!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like a duck I was today. Got out late again and did some woods for about an hour. Too many damn Buck in the woods giving me the eyeball so I decided to move to a new spot. Didn't turn on the detector until I got right where I wanted to be and five minutes later hit this 45 Merc. It was raining pretty steady and getting dark so I decided to detect my way back to the truck. Got a 45 wheat, not shown, and about .60 cents in clad. Was almost soaked through on the upper body when I got back to the truck and by that time it was dark. Headed home happy though and ate more Turkey!! And my son brought over the best damn Green Bean Casserole I've ever had!!! Yes

Have FUN out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Grats on #87! 

Quack.

HH
Nice finds Ed! Hope the weather holds out a little longer up here! Won't complain with 50's and rain this time of year!

Mark
(11-27-2015 08:10 PM)Akronzig Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds Ed! Hope the weather holds out a little longer up here! Won't complain with 50's and rain this time of year!

Mark

Me neither Mark!! Can't believe this weather!! Thanks!

Ed

(11-27-2015 08:02 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Grats on #87! 

Quack.

HH

Thanks Zach! Gotta be raining near you soon. Whole big green stripe of it moving East!!

Ed
WTG on #87
Congrats on #87 sucks you got soaked ,,merc kinda makes it better
Nice save Ed!

Looks like someone tried to burn her though!
(11-27-2015 10:24 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice save Ed!

Looks like someone tried to burn her though!

Thanks Wayne! I kinda think it's not burning in that sense. And notice it's only on one side. However, to give you a little clue where I may possibly be hunting, toss around the idea of chemistry used to maintain lawns!!!!!

Ed/ODF
Are the buck normally aggressive up there? I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of one of their strikes.

It was about 65 here, yesterday! Maybe, could be, possibly we can all dodge a bullet this season, and enjoy a warmer, DIGGABLE season? That would be awfully nice.

Congrats on 85 Beer

Jor
Ed\odf, congratulations on #87, WTG
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's