Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: field finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out today was about 50 degrees here in Massachusetts so went to the field permission i have found more trash than treasure but better than nothing ,,three best finds this flat button,porcelain dog surface find and the gen grant play money token,,plus there pocket knivesĀ [attachment=6970][attachment=6969][attachment=6968][attachment=6967]
[attachment=6975]
Some pretty cool finds Scott! Weather was rain here but that doesn't stop me! Love those old pocket knives! There are so many out there. Looks like that site has some potential! Yes

Ed/ODF
From what i hear ed i am at least 20years late of a good site i'm finding left overs but its a place to go
That button is an oldie, Scott Yes And those pocketknives aren't spring chickens, either. I believe that is a HOT spot, but, you know the deal, you just gotta get your coil over the right target, at the right time. 1,000%, with pieces like that found, there's definitely some more nice coins there waiting to be found, also Happy

Joe
Cool finds for sure!
Nice finds. I'd have to say the porcelain dog is my favorite. Goodluck with the field, I'm sure even though it's been worked hard it'll yield more goodies like joe said.

Hh
I like that porcelain dog figure too Yes
Nice finds Scott, the trash is guarding the good stuff. Hope you find it. GL, HH!
Reference URL's