Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Plated Dreams...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some great finds I Dig!! Love that hoe and the buttons! You're targeting dates with the buttons. That's an important part of putting together a timeline for your (house) site! I see you're loving that AT Pro as well. Great hunt in your own backyard!! Yes

Ed/ODF
Cool finds! Wish I could find some cool stuff like that in my yard...Guess i'm going to have to sneak across the road and down a house to my neighbors(First post office in my city.) Kidding. But I really do need to ask permission some day!
Keep up the videos

Also the buckle at 6:37 might be a mens neck stock buckle for scarfs. Saw one in a video before!

HH

Zach
Nice finds, enjoyed the video. Left us with a cliff hanger. Did you every find out that last item after electrolysis? Awesome way to support the site with the TC banner ending! Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful buckle & buttons, Brady!!! You're whipping that AT into shape Yes Videos are looking VERY good, too!!!

Joe
(11-30-2015 08:26 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Some great finds I Dig!! Love that hoe and the buttons! You're targeting dates with the buttons. That's an important part of putting together a timeline for your (house) site! I see you're loving that AT Pro as well. Great hunt in your own backyard!! Yes

Ed/ODF

Thanks Ed, I'm diggin those old buttons as well. My oldest buttons are taking me back to the mid to late 1700's. The oldest section of the house is supposed to be built in the 1730's, I would like to find some more early 1700's stuff to support the earlier that. Oh well, guess I have to keep digging Happy

(12-01-2015 07:08 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool finds! Wish I could find some cool stuff like that in my yard...Guess i'm going to have to sneak across the road and down a house to my neighbors(First post office in my city.) Kidding. But I really do need to ask permission some day!
Keep up the videos

Also the buckle at 6:37 might be a mens neck stock buckle for scarfs. Saw one in a video before!

HH

Zach

Hmmm, old post office.... I bet that would be a great place to dig!

(12-01-2015 02:10 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Nice finds, enjoyed the video. Left us with a cliff hanger. Did you every find out that last item after electrolysis? Awesome way to support the site with the TC banner ending! Thanks for sharing.

Not a clue yet, not much brushed off. I will do electrolysis in Jan or Feb, when its too cold to dig. 
Thanks for watching!

(12-01-2015 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful buckle & buttons, Brady!!! You're whipping that AT into shape Yes Videos are looking VERY good, too!!!

Joe

Thanks Joe, I do love that AT and hope to put it to the test next summer with some water hunts. 
Reference URL's