Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few more Gold Rush Relics!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site has given us over 10 buckles so far--it has been a fun site!

Very cool. I just found that exact same 'suspender' buckle in Jackson.
Cool finds Ron!

Beer
Nice finds fellas! You have a pretty good handle on the I D thing! Yes All I ever find is little bridle buckles! No

Ed/ODF
Jesus christ, are these from the same spot you guys have been pulling everything else out of? If so, I'd be glued to that place, and would dig every single signal that beeped.

Freakin amazing. Speechless.

These old mining camps must be iron city, Ron, are you guys pulling the majority of your stuff that was intermingled in with the trash, or more from the open, less trashy areas?

Joe
You and your friend have made history with all of those terrific finds, congratulations
Wow
 Some outstanding finds thanks for sharing
Good Stuff!
Especially like the rocker grizzly with square nails still attached.
Awesome video and finds as usual. LOVE the videos! Amazing content and superb finds. If you've not watched California relic adventures with Ron and his buddy Mark...You're missing out. Enough said.

Keep the videos coming and HH!
Those are some killer finds!  As always, loved your video. Top notch!  You guys have scored big at your sites, and I look forward to seeing more.
Reference URL's