Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold, Silver, Buttons, Bullet, and Coin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These were all dug in the third week of November.
Will post video of digs in the video forum.

[attachment=7062]
[attachment=7060]
[attachment=7057]
[attachment=7058]
[attachment=7059]
[attachment=7061]
[attachment=7063]
I really like the ring and the button but they are all pretty cool finds. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the video
Love that button

Too bad the copper is toast - would love to know what it was/how old

Gold = well - you know - gold = always good to find Yes

All good stuff Wink

BeerBeer
Great finds I dig! And gold! WOW! Looks like some of that mid tone is not coming out copper!! Yes

Ed/ODF
Nice saves!! Congrats!
(12-05-2015 08:26 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the ring and the button but they are all pretty cool finds. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the video

Thanks!Beer

(12-05-2015 08:37 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Love that button

Too bad the copper is toast - would love to know what it was/how old

Gold = well - you know - gold = always good to find Yes

All good stuff Wink

BeerBeer

The Colonial flat button is my favorite. The guy that lived in my house in the mid 1700's was a ship's captain, and that button has the sun on it with three rings in a rope design around it. Back then rope was a symbol for shipping, and the sun was a symbol of navigation. 

The coin in a 1905 V nickel, if you look close you can see it. If not watch the video and you will see the outline of the 905 in 1905. 

(12-05-2015 08:47 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great finds I dig! And gold! WOW! Looks like some of that mid tone is not coming out copper!! Yes

Ed/ODF

Thanks Ed!Beer

(12-05-2015 09:33 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice saves!!  Congrats!

Thanks Ron, now if I could just find one of those tongue buckles that you are always finding, than my life would be complete! 
Dude, you are DESTROYING it!!! Yes Love the spoon handle, and how can you beat gold?! Gotta love this hobby. Imagine if the ship captain was wearing that button at one time, how cool is that!

Joe
Killer hunt!  I really enjoyed your video as well. Keep up the good work!!!
(12-05-2015 08:16 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]These were all dug in the third week of November.
Will post video of digs in the video forum.

Nice ring! Good job! Gl and hh!
Reference URL's