Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old house beat my coin record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We made it to an old house from the 1880's or so that we got permission to dig. I didn't find anything really great but I did manage to beet my oldest coin record. My previous record was a 1974 quarter. On this trip I found a 1941 nickel.
Great finds and congrats on your new oldest coin,,like the marbles its too cool finding them in the holes
You're doing good Yes All about digging as much as possible in the beginning, to learn what your machine is telling you. Then, once you understand its language, its quirks, you can use that information to be a bit more selective in what you dig, versus what you don't.

Just keep going to old places like that one, dig pretty much everything, and 100%, you'll start pulling up some more great stuff in no time Happy

Congrats on the nickel!

Joe
^^^^ what NjNyDigger said. Keep it up and grats on your personal record for your oldest coin!

Gl and HH
Congratulations - there's more to come - keep it up
Congrats on the old nickel! Everybody is right, keep digging! Once you start to really understand the machine, you can start cherry picking signals!!

Ed/ODF
You're definitely on to something!  Great score on your oldest coin. I bet that put a smile on your face!
Reference URL's