Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Winter and work. Bad combination.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well ladies and gents, I have only been part of this fine community for a couple months and its good to say, ya make it feel like family. With winter coming and me going back on full duty (I drive big rig) my detecting is going to slow severly. But I am taking the detector with me in the rig, just hope they send me to places where the ground isn't frozen!! Best of luck to all and I will try to check in as much as possible. Merry Christmas and may the new year bring all of us many good finds !!! JT
Jt, I couldn't agree with you more. Its been great here .
May the big rig gods bless you and send you somewhere wonderful! Hope to see a show and tell thread from you soon!
Take it easy and drive safe

Zach
All of us guys and girls are family here! You stay safe out there PA! Merry Christmas and HAPPY HUNTING! Looking forward to what you can find out there OTR!!!

Ed
I feel ya on that one!  Did not get out near as much as I wanted to this year.  Got my friend involved, but the day after his detector showed up it started snowing and the weather has halted our detecting for a little while now.  That's alright though, we watch tons of videos and do our researching during these times!  And I understand the work situation as well, if only we could hit the big haul right?  lol  GL/HH

Rhyno     Cool
Merry Christmas and Happy Motoring!
Well, if you're gonna go on full duty, better to do it in the winter, when the action drops off, PA Yes We here in the Northeast might be out of commission for a bit, but spring will come fast, especially since they're calling for a mild winter.

Remember, we're like the small town general store. You don't need to go in and buy/post anything to be part of the gang. Stop by and shoot the $hit, see what others are finding, have some fun & talk shop Happy

Joe
Reference URL's