Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I Love My E-Trac :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relentless rain here today so I had to stick close to home LoL

E-Trac wide open dug everything above iron (which wasn't hard)!

1.5 hrs work at the local tot lot.

39 pennies
14 nickles
29 dimes
7 quarters

total - $5.74

I'd be eating pretty good at Mcdonalds tonight IF I was homeless and had to detect for food Big Grin

Plus all the other stuff as shown is just a bonus!

HH

[Image: TotLot_zpsuwguiafa.jpg]
Nice haul on the clad Wayne! Yes I got .36 cents yesterday and .37 cents today. I'm making progress! (Pssst.... wanna buy some scrap aluminum?) Chuckle

Ed
wow almost enough for a quarter pounder meal congrats
Congrats, nice haul for sure. I have a friend using a Etrac, and he does well.
That is a might lot of digging you did nice clad score HH
Little flower thing is cool. I see you found my matchbox cars, PM me for my address as I would love them back.
Nice amount on the clad though!
Nice totals!  I think a quarter pounder meal here is like $9. Gotta add 13% tax too. Brutal!
Finally, you're coming back to the dark side (ML)!!! Chuckle Tongue

Glad to have you back, Wayne. LOL. I'm just about homeless here myself, and you're right, the clad helps!

Let me know when you'd like to field test the Safari Big Grin

Joe
(12-13-2015 11:52 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, you're coming back to the dark side (ML)!!! Chuckle Tongue

Glad to have you back, Wayne. LOL. I'm just about homeless here myself, and you're right, the clad helps!

Let me know when you'd like to field test the Safari Big Grin

Joe

You know the drill Joe

at the end of each year/season we total up and cash in the clad!

This is/was just a push to add more to my year end total -- will be doing a few more hunts like this to gather up as much clad as I can before the snow hits but to add to the overall total/winter vacation fund Big Grin

BeerBeer
Reference URL's