Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: todays finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is everything from todays hunt some alone time is great and then my detecting buddy had the sane spot in mind finished last couple hours with him,,HH and thanks for looking[attachment=7140][attachment=7141]
Decent hunt Scott! I like the spoon and the bottom buckle. Keep em coming!
Nice finds, hope it is silver for you. It would make it a little nicer. Glad you were able to good hunting and nice about of relics.
Nice hunt!! Those pine trees look pretty young. Was that a farm field at one time?

Ed
(12-13-2015 08:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hunt!! Those pine trees look pretty young. Was that a farm field at one time?

Ed

Ed i use historic aerials and in 1938 there was a house off the road that is all woods now in the map of 1938 it did look like was all fields
That pic looks exactly like a spot I frequent here in NJ! Matter of fact, it's been very good to me, and I thought someone sniped the location when I saw your post. LOL. Haven't been in the woods that much this fall, but I'll be rocking it, come spring.

Going by all the buckles and fired lead, that place has been active since at least the mid 1800's. Real nice keepers!!! I'd pound the $hit outta that spot Yes

Joe
That's a multi era site dude

I'd be all over that place like white on rice with all the machines in my tool shed!

Love the brass buckle and would love to see a better/close up of that rosette

BeerBeer
(12-14-2015 12:13 AM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]That's a multi era site dude

I'd be all over that place like white on rice with all the machines in my tool shed!

Love the brass buckle and would love to see a better/close up of that rosette

BeerBeer
[attachment=7145]  here ya go
Reference URL's