Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detecorist the Tv show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the whole thing is available on youtube now.
Be sure to catch the Christmas special episode!!
This topic looks familiar.... I enjoy watching the shows.
Watched the season all in one sitting--that's a lot of TV for me as I try to avoid it. I thought it was funny as heck, and yup, they just put it on Netflix, so I can watch it again.
I saw maybe only half the episodes from the 1st season, and only the 1st episode of the 2nd, newest season. I need to buy the box set or something, as keeping up with it is proving difficult. Hands down...

One of the best shows on t.v., period Yes

Joe
(12-30-2015 09:46 AM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I think the whole thing is available on youtube now.
Be sure to catch the Christmas special episode!!

I just checked YouTube and I only see partial trailer's for episodes. Do you have to purchase it..? I'd really like to watch the 2nd season. 1st season ended pretty awesome.

(12-30-2015 06:57 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]This topic looks familiar.... I enjoy watching the shows.

Ahaha, nooo, its not. I promise. Thank you for originally sharing Happy

(12-30-2015 08:26 PM)Detecting Diva Wrote: [ -> ]Watched the season all in one sitting--that's a lot of TV for me as I try to avoid it. I thought it was funny as heck, and yup, they just put it on Netflix, so I can watch it again.

First time I've seen you around these parts of the woods Diva! Glad to see a new face. But yeah, I also watched it all in one sitting..Blushing.. I couldn't stop Tongue

(12-30-2015 08:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I saw maybe only half the episodes from the 1st season, and only the 1st episode of the 2nd, newest season. I need to buy the box set or something, as keeping up with it is proving difficult. Hands down...

One of the best shows on t.v., period Yes

Joe

Joe! Finish the first season! The ending was great...
(12-17-2015 12:08 AM)Indiana Duck Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up I just power watched the first seasons on netflix I enjoyed it alot dry/stupid humor reminded me of Napoleon dynamite one of my favorite's
OMG I love Napolean Dynamite!  
Im not fond of British humor, but I really got into Detectorists--maybe because I could relate to the humor.
bad link sorry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's