Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: MORE SUMMER FUN #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is my tribe i found this year ,,and wow still remember #1 earliest is 1865 and latest in 1907[attachment=7172]  and this is all my silver jewelry,,ww1era army Ring,, two kiddiegem rings pretty collective rings ,,a hand made silver ring my jeweler that looks at stuff for me loved it!! Obe silver earring and then my religious pendant necklace,i wear it on every hunt,,,,hope you enjoy seeing my summer finds as much as i do,,posting them hear is like reliving the hunts??[attachment=7173]

(12-15-2015 10:23 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Today is my tribe i found this year ,,and wow still remember #1 earliest is 1865 and latest in 1907  and this is all my silver jewelry,,ww1era army Ring,, two kiddiegem rings pretty collective rings ,,a hand made silver ring my jeweler that looks at stuff for me loved it!! Obe silver earring and then my religious pendant necklace,i wear it on every hunt,,,,hope you enjoy seeing my summer finds as much as i do,,posting them hear is like reliving the hunts??

Crap forgot about the heart ring that was the first of the year and the little heart pendant oooppss my bad lol
Congratulations on your finds!
I am still chasing thos eindians...haven't landed one in a long time
Scott that's a very nice ring what is the stone in the middle it looks like a black diamond
That's some really nice finds Scott! I'd be super proud if I was you.
Great job and keep it up! Can't wait for Summer fun #5!

GL and HH

Zach
(12-16-2015 01:40 AM)steven sheldon Wrote: [ -> ]Scott that's a very nice ring what is the stone in the middle it looks like a black diamond

Steve it is just a blue stone to look like a sapphire
Nice catch on all of it! Our IH's here don't come out looking that well because of the soil conditions. You have a few really nice ones there!

Ed
You're the indian chief!!! Love the ARMY ring! Is it gold?

Do you cherrypick, Scott? Or do you mainly dig it all?

Joe
To funny joe ( indian chief) the ring is silver with fake stone,,but a great find !!once i figured what was junk on my machine i dig anything above 53 on the t2 ,,i do not dig iron signals bit do get tones of trash not worth showing that crap,, when i got this machine like anyone should i spent couple hours test doing air test on ground test then i dug a 5 inch holecand buried tovdo a final test
Nice finds! I like those IHs and jewelry! Good job!
Reference URL's