Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Could be a gold earring? (Part of)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know what this is? Found it on the pavement!
Guess you'll have to do a gold and black stone test starting with the lowest K acids and go from there. Nice find for the pavement! Earring would be my best guess too!

Ed
(12-17-2015 11:50 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you'll have to do a gold and black stone test starting with the lowest K acids and go from there. Nice find for the pavement! Earring would be my best guess too!

Ed

Thanks it also has markings saying LU on it, wondered if you might know what that means?
(12-18-2015 11:03 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2015 11:50 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Guess you'll have to do a gold and black stone test starting with the lowest K acids and go from there. Nice find for the pavement! Earring would be my best guess too!

Ed

Thanks it also has markings saying LU on it, wondered if you might know what that means?

Italian province of Lucca gold hallmark!
(12-19-2015 11:35 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

Nice ID Ed! And congrats on your gold earring!
(12-19-2015 11:35 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]

Ed

Thanks for the ID!
Reference URL's