Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Bookend Silvers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Killer!!!  Talk about a kick ass day!  Man I'd love to find a Barber. So elusive.
Hey Joe: We've been congratulating a few of the members for hitting the 100 mark on silvers, but we've lost sight of the fact that you're almost there yourself. That 3 week layoff didn't help any. Hope you can find time over the next week to make the big score. That's my Christmas wish for you.
(12-20-2015 08:33 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, to be out in the fresh air, digging again Happy

Haven’t been hunting in 3 weeks, as it’s been one thing after another; issues at work, the transmission went on my car, lots of gearing up for the holidays, and a million other things.

Did five and a half hours today. Bookend silvers, as I popped some real nice stuff (including an awesome spill) early in the morning, then a lull for the whole day until I was just about to leave, when I scored another mercury. 78, 79, 80, 81 & 82 FTY.

Temps were cool, the soil was moist, and I snagged some winners…no complaints.

Supposed to be almost 70 here on both Christmas eve & day!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRU0ZLMz...load_owner

Joe
Awesome finds,Joe! Gl and hh
Nice recoveries! Thank you for capturing the hunt on Video for us to enjoy. Happy you had a great hunt! Three Silvers in one hole! Wow!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's