Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Digital Microscope - Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I go t this smart & precision digital microscope QX 500 like 2 years ago
with hope of zooming in and take pictures of my old coins. and artifacts
I hooked it up to my computer picture does come in but is zoomed in so far you cannot see anything. I tried everything for about a month then put it away.
If there is anyone out there with experience with this please help
I have no experience but I tried youtubing and googling without finding much besides a picture of the model below.. the arrow pointing to the adjustment is what I'd think would do the job? If it still has the manual I'd check that out if that doesn't work. Good luck and I hope to see some pics from it soon.
Thanks for looking it up Zach I don't remember but I do not think it came with much for instructions. I did not didn't help. I had to lift it really high out of the stand to even get a picture of something. Maybe if I get a chance this weekend I will give it a try again

Thanks for looking it up Zach I don't remember but I do not think it came with much for instructions. I did not didn't help. I had to lift it really high out of the stand to even get a picture of something. Maybe if I get a chance this weekend I will give it a try again
(12-26-2015 04:57 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for looking it up Zach I don't remember but I do not think it came with much for instructions. I did not didn't help. I had to lift it really high out of the stand to even get a picture of something. Maybe if I get a chance this weekend I will give it a try again

Anytime. I hope you get it figured out. Keep me updated
I had a similar camera to yours.  The close (zoomed) photo was too grainy.  It just didn't work for me.  In the past I used my flat bed scanner for nice photos.  But found the super macro feature on my camera was super good.
Your better off using Macro mode on your digital camera, you will be amazed what the camera sees that the naked eye doesn't or has a hard time seeing without a magnifying loop.

[attachment=7290]
Got my digital Microscope out again today and hooked it up to the computer wow this time it worked like a charm. I can get it to zoom in on coins and focus which was a problem before and I even got it to work on the magnifier that will really good on worn coins.
I have used micro on my digital camera but on close ups for like looking for double dies and such this micro scope works great.
I still haven't figured out how to take full pictures of coins I can only get about half of a coin I might need to make a taller stand. Here is a example of my first picture.
also works for taking pictures zoomed in on any objects
[attachment=7401]
That's pretty amazing, Steve! Can I use that to look in the window of the hot chick that lives next door? Chuckle

How did you get it to work? I know you had a zooming issue with it.

Joe
I think I just didn't or couldn't figure out the focus. as for the zoom I think it is stuck zoomed in all the way that's why I cannot get a picture of the full coin or maybe that's the way its suppose to be, I do not know for sure
(01-10-2016 06:41 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty amazing, Steve! Can I use that to look in the window of the hot chick that lives next door? Chuckle

Lmao, Joseph! Shame on you mister.
Bandit can I borrow it when your done?Bandit

Glad to see you got it working Steve! I knew once you took it out you'd get it too work. And it works pretty damn good too!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's