Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Signed up for XP Deus bootcamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of you have probably heard of the XP deus bootcamp classes that andy sabisch instructs. From what I have read its a better way to learn everything about the machine in a more hands on manner. Saw one of the classes is in fishkill NY in June which is only a few hours from me and decided to jump on it. Really looking forward to what it should offer
How much do these get togethers cost the participants when you figure in basic housing and transportation costs and what do they cover? I have read accounts of people who have gone to them and it sounds like a bunch of rock star groupies ranting but there is never any mention of what exactly is covered .
Ive never heard of him or something like that..But that sounds pretty awesome! Hope you enjoy and learn some good info!
(12-29-2015 01:00 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]How much do these get togethers cost the participants when you figure in basic housing and transportation costs and what do they cover? I have read accounts of people who have gone to them and it sounds like a bunch of rock star groupies ranting but there is never any mention of what exactly is covered .

http://xpdeusbootcamp.com/3.html

That explains a little more on what each location entails
Wow!!!!
$125 plus travel and logging. Pretty pricey for someone to explain the manual to you.
Do you get a discount if you already have a copy of the book?
The XP book was actually useful as I got that one the same time as the Deus and it was all new. The Explorer/Etrac and CTX books I got after I had been swinging the detectors for a year or two and I thought those were pretty much a waste of time and money.
(12-29-2015 07:36 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!!!
$125 plus travel and logging. Pretty pricey for someone to explain the manual to you.
Do you get a discount if you already have a copy of the book?
The XP book was actually useful as I got that one the same time as the Deus and it was all new. The Explorer/Etrac and CTX books I got after I had been swinging the detectors for a year or two and I thought those were pretty much a waste of time and money.

Somebody who's been to one would have a lot more input than I do... But from what ive read it's worth it.
I agree DDNY it would be nice to get something beside empty praise. I haven't read anything that an attendee has said where they actually learned something they didn't already know or that they were doing wrong and had to change....that always make me suspicious unless they're forced to sign some type of nondisclosure statement when they register. I have seen people go to shows and rock concerts which were terrible but they would rather say the experience was great than admit they wasted their time and money.
Reference URL's