Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SUMMER FUN #5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey forum friends here's just a little more of what i found last summer. Can't show new stuff do to my detector being upgraded ( i miss my detector.) so here is some of the buckles i found the oldest being between 1760_1790 somevof the random toys,a cool little bell found at what use to be a castle here in Massachusetts. This really tiny candle stick holder. Still not even close to everything i found last year. This year better watch out. Thanks for looking and HH if you can[attachment=7343][attachment=7344][attachment=7345][attachment=7346][attachment=7347][attachment=7348][attachment=7349]
Still have moreeee?! Keep em coming ScottYesYes
My favorite is probably the candle stick holder followed by the multi colored dinosaur lol. Nice bottle and bell as well. Buckles are neat, especially the older ones.
Sweeeet! I love that bottle, and the buckles are crazy good stuff! Winter has only just started, and I'm already getting the blues, lol.

Has the ground froze yet, up there? Any snow?

Joe
Great finds Scott! Thanks for sharing!

Ed
(01-03-2016 12:04 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sweeeet! I love that bottle, and the buckles are crazy good stuff! Winter has only just started, and I'm already getting the blues, lol.

Has the ground froze yet, up there? Any snow?

Joe

Yes Jor there was a small snow storm dropped about 3 inches then freezing rain to seal it all up..most land is frozen but could detect in the woods
That decorated colonial buckle takes the cake for me man. That thing is killer! !!!
Cool digs there, love the relics
Reference URL's