Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deteknix headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a couple of pair for Christmas and wanted to let everyone know that mine work flawlessly. No drag. No delay. I took off Christmas day and the day after and put 5.5 hrs on each set. Again , flawless. Chrystal clear sound. 4 ounces. I can't stress that enough. 4 ounces. They don' cover the whole ear and I like it better that way. You can charge them in your vehicle with a usb port. I pictured the case below next to a dollar bill to show the size. Everything comes in the case. Headphones , transmitter and charging cables. Just my 2 cents.
[attachment=7431]
I have seen a couple of reports about the headphones cutting out.....losing contact with the transmitter for various reasons. Have they solved the problem? Who did you get them from? If I get some and they cut out like reported , I want to know I can return them without having to pay return shipping.
My wife errr Santa got them for me from Serious Detecting. I haven't experienced any signal loss. I saw the reviews as well when they first came out. It appears those issues have been resolved. Only 89 bucks. I used them on my AT Pro and F 75. Not having a cumbersome wire is awesome. You can get them on Ebay from Serious Detecting but they're cheaper ordering direct from Serious Detecting.
I'll have to look into those. Would love to go wireless.

Ed
Ed , they're great. You can really feel the difference at the end of the day.
Thanks for sharing kajunman! I'll definitely keep your review into consideration when I'm looking for a new pair of headphones Yes
Hope they continue to work flawlessly. Thanks for sharing.
Reference URL's