Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: my first detecting video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice video! Know how you feel about thermostats! I find them in the woods!!

Ed
Thanks for sharing the video and I actually like my BH 3300. Do I use it anymore, not really, I have better machines. But I keep it for my grandkids because it is fairly strong, light and not a toy.
Matter of fact, I have found my first Silver Merc dime with that machine and couple more. It introduced me to a wonderful hobby and it was a low cost investment. Good luck, Happy Hunting!
(01-20-2016 10:55 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing the video and I actually like my BH 3300. Do I use it anymore, not really, I have better machines. But I keep it for my grandkids because it is fairly strong, light and not a toy.
Matter of fact,  I have found my first Silver Merc dime with that machine and couple more. It introduced me to a wonderful hobby and it was a low cost investment. Good luck, Happy Hunting!

The 3300 has found me some incredible relics in the 3Years of use. It is now my backup machine,, keeping it due to its reliability
Were you using a go pro or something else ?
Liked and subbed. Keep it up and thanks for sharing Yes
I liked and subbed as well. God job dude!
(01-21-2016 08:23 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Were you using a go pro or something else ?

With this video i used my cell phone and my girlfriend's help hope to get a small cam this year
Reference URL's