Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: haveing a blast in the mountains!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back up to my silver mine in the mountains for a few hours,found 2 wheats from the 40s and was about to call it quits. On the way back to the car I get a large signal next to a tree,I started digging away the pine needles and just under the dirt I pulled out a 100 year old shotgun, when it came out it was whole,but after a day the wood parts just crumbled. Thanks for lookin. Hh
That is a cool find.  Any markings on the barrel so you can ID the manufacturer.  A serial number would let you date it to the exact year if it has one.

Really Great Find!
Wow. That's a big find. How do you lose a whole shotgun?
Now that is cool.Can you tell who manufacturer is?
(09-12-2013 08:29 AM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.  That's a big find.  How do you lose a whole shotgun?

Someone pries it from your cold , dead hands .
Nice find !
Now that's a unique find. Shame that it came apart. Any idea on the age?

Joe
Finally got a name off it, olympia - made in usa. I told you I was haveing a blast in the mountains.

Here's a pic of the whole thing.
(09-12-2013 09:32 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Finally got a name off it, olympia - made in usa.  I told you I was haveing a blast in the mountains.

Here's a pic of the whole thing.

excellent!!!
Reference URL's