Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: SUMMER FUN #6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals tired of not being able to post so here ya go. More of last summers digs ,well not to much for this showing lol. The spear was found at a old hunters shack i stumbled apon. It was caved in by trees ,laying in some brush i spotted it and was like yeahh score its about 4' in length bark still on were hands go with a real stone tip,,and these are just some of the bottles i found best one is a infant formula jar see on ebay selling upwards of $24.99 mine is mint.  Landed a lot in my neighbors back yard where once apon a time a shed or shack stood,,spotted it using historical aerials..thanks for looking and HH[attachment=7510][attachment=7511][attachment=7512][attachment=7513]
Nice finds Scott! Those bottles and spear are cool! GL HH!
Great spearhead and some real fabulous bottles!! Yes WTG Scott!

Ed
Pretty cool stuff Scott.
Nice stuff man. I've never really been into old bottles before until I found a pretty sweet one in the ground. Always exciting to find bottles as well! Pretty sweet spear too! Thanks for sharing
Very cool!
That spear is a very unique find! Love those bottles too man. Gotta say that you look like a crazy mofo holding the spear lol. Great pic!
(01-31-2016 05:31 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]That spear is a very unique find!  Love those bottles too man. Gotta say that you look like a crazy mofo holding the spear lol. Great pic!

Lol i am a teddy bear just a bad hair day but a good way to show length
Sorry, Scott, late to the party! Nice spear, any idea how old the point on it is? Those bottles are what "does it" for me Yes Wish I found more, as I enjoy them almost as much as coins, but not much luck with them.

Joe
Reference URL's