Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: On The Board!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally got my first for the year! Been to this place several times but could never easily get to another area because of overgrowth. Got there today and in the first 30 minutes plucked out this 46 Rosie, then throughout the remaining time of about 3 hours I found 4 wheats. Been at it all week and that Rosie was a sight for sore eyes!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Hell yea! Congrats on the Silver. Glad you're able to hunt. Good luck on your future hunts, and happy hunting.
Yahhhhooooo! Wtg Ed!
I could of sworn you had some silver in the beginning of January though...?
LET THE COUNT BEGIN. Sweet hunt Ed get it while the getting is good.
(01-28-2016 09:46 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Yahhhhooooo! Wtg Ed!
I could of sworn you had some silver in the beginning of January though...?

Not me!! No This was the first!! Yes You might be thinking of Leo!

Ed

(01-28-2016 09:55 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]LET THE COUNT BEGIN. Sweet hunt Ed get it while the getting is good.

Thanks Scott! Man I cannot believe this weather! Going to keep at it until it's REALLY bad out!!

Ed

(01-28-2016 08:13 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Hell yea! Congrats on the Silver. Glad you're able to hunt. Good luck on your future hunts, and happy hunting.

Thanks Up!! You better get out there too! Time's a wastin'! Good luck man!

Ed
Alright! Your on the board. Congrats!
(01-28-2016 11:05 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Alright! Your on the board. Congrats!

Thanks Leo! I appreciate that!

Ed
Congrats on #1 for the year!!
(01-29-2016 06:08 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on #1 for the year!!

Thank You Ron!! I wish it was a $10 dollar gold coin, but I'll take it!! LOL!!

This was a wooded area adjacent to a baseball field that was abandoned in the 1950's!

Ed
Cool, you are on the 2016 board! WTG....congratulations!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's