Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ornate Suspender Clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this today,and  was wondering if anyone had seen one before, or what this figure depicts, Roman Archer ? Unfortunately the wording on the ribbon is too worn to read.
Thanks for lookin
Whoaooo!! I'd say that is a REAL NICE ORNATE suspender clip!! GREAT FIND Cap!! Yes Yes Yes Beer

Ed
Very very nice ,, sorry i have no clue what it is and in blowing it up looks like a different language
That's a beautiful find! Hope ya figure out more about it. I'd sure like to know Yes
Very Cool score!! Never seen one like it!! Congrats on a great display item!!
A unique find. My favorite kind.
Yes that is neat I have never seen anything like it
That's awesome! It reminds me of the Massachusetts state seal!! As a meter of fact, I think it is! That could be a really special find. Congratulations!

[Image: 14542756042740_zpsme9olbvo.jpg]
Relic Medic,
Thank you very much!
That is a lead I would have never considered.
Seems very promising
No problem dude! Glad I could help. I'll do some research too. Two heads are better than one, as they say

Please take a pic of the back and another from a little farther way. On the back, down at the bottom it should say pat 1850. If it does, you have an 1850-1871 massachusetts state seal suspender clip. If it doesn't, it may be a reproduction. Need those pics bud!

Can you tell what the words are at the bottom?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's